Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Class Details - Pink Paislee Amber Road YUMMY!

Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE Pink Paislee? Well their new fall collection is no exception. I knew I had to do something special with it so I decided to make this mini album of the photos we had taken last year. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and will be offering it as a class at Crop Til You Drop in Wallaceburg. Take a look, class details below.
















What do you think?

FALL MINI ALBUM ~ FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23RD
COST $35.00 ~ CLASS TIME 7:00PM

PLEASE RESERVE A SEAT
BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21ST

Fall Mini Album (11 ½ x 5 ¾)
Featuring Pink Paislee’s NEW Amber Road Collection
(9 pages front and back for 18 pages total)
You will receive the complete paper collection
(5 double sided papers and 1 single sided decorative paper)
2 Decorative border stickers
1 Canvas
1 sheet of 9 diecuts shapes
1 complete sheet of alpha stickers for you to personalize your album
Front and back chipboard cover and binder rings
(you will have use of the matching stamp set)

PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE LARGE SIZE OF THIS ALBUM YOU
MAY NOT COMPLETE THE ENTIRE ALBUM IN THE CLASS
Recommended number of photos is approximately 20-4x6

If you are interested at all don't delay sign up right away there are only a few spots left!

Thanks for looking, I'd appreciate any comments! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: