Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Had an Absolutely Wonderful Long Weekend! Did you?

It was one of those weekends where we had nothing planned and just did whatever we wanted, which mostly included NOTHING! You gotta love weekends like that! Just kicking back and relaxing. I have been on the move so much lately that I really needed that!

On Friday I want out for lunch with my hubby (this is rare!) and after work I had an hour massage scheduled. :) It was wonderful, of course.

On a sad note (for all us Scrapbookers but a happy note for my friend Sue at Memories on Main Street) I received an email that she would be closing her store at the end of the month, just closing the chapter on this part of her life. So as previously posted I will NOT be teaching the Father's Day class at her store in June. To celebrate her store closing she is offering 40% off storewide and who can resist a deal like that right? So after Braydn's Breaking class on Saturday morning we took a quick drive up there. I cashed in on a few great deals. Best of luck to you Sue.

As for the rest of the weekend and in between my soaking up the sun I got a little time in being creative. Here are a few layouts that I have been working on. This first one I actually did on Mother's Day, I have to say for having boys that this is the most fru-fru layout I have ever done!
This one I started a few weeks ago when a few scrappy friends and I got together. This is my best friend and I of 18 years. Photo was taken last summer while we were away together for the first time as a 2 family vacation.
This one I started on my scrapbooking weekend away at the retreat. Love that paper it is so stricking!
This one I started from scratch yesterday. Simple but sweet! at least that kid in the picture sure is!
So that's it! Things are going to get pretty busy again in the next while with teaching classes and end of school activities but I hope to not be as bad as last month and pop in a little more often!
Happy Tuesday everyone!

6 comments:

ellen s. said...

i love the frog prince title! i never thought of that with those pps! brilliant...gorgeous layouts!

Jocelyn said...

Great LO's....look at you go!!! I love them all!~~~ Have a Happy Wednesday~

Jennifer said...

awesome layouts!!

Nicole said...

Great LO's! We had a nice kicked back weekend as well. You really need those every now and then

Danielle Flanders said...

Your pages are gorgeous, Laina!

crazy4scrappin said...

Good work Laina as usual..they are all great.