Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where do I start?

Yes it has been over a month since my last post. Sounds like confessional huh? But April was soooooo busy! You have to know what I'm talking about! So much going on like: finishing up taxes, teaching classes, getting ready for new classes, finishing April Mandeville's Photography portfolio/showbook for my new business, Creating Your Keepsake my Aunt and Uncle's 40th wedding anniversary, Scrapfest, National Scrapbook Day with so many online contests and crops, The Great Lakes Mega Meet in Novi and Mother's Day! There are so many little things I could have posted along the way, but just didn't have the time for. So I'll play a little catch up but I'll try not to bore you!
First off I'll post a link of the Heritage Maker's project I did for April Mandeville's Photography, here.

I have also been working on a wood project with my talented father, for a Father's Day Class. I will be teaching this at my LSS Crop Til You Drop on Saturday June 6th at 1:00. Cost is $25.
I will also be teaching this class at two other fabulous stores!

Memories on Main Street (Lambeth, Ontario) on Friday June 5th at 7:00 & at The Memory Mill (Dorchester, Ontario) on Wednesday June 3rd at 7:00. I'm so excited to be spreading my wings a little!

Lastly, I will just share a few of my FAVOURITE most recent purchases.

First off Fancy Pants Summer Soiree. You can see a much better pic of it on their site. My favourite is the new journaling cards in the spiral book! It is so awesome, so many possiblities.

Next, My Mind's Eye never disappoints and this is no exception! Love this new cool, fun, beach, adventure line called It's Time... Breaking Free (Adventure Series) Here is just a taste.
I know I've posted more boys stuff, but of course that is what I buy having two boys....but if I had a girl who could resist that bikini and those flip flops! Adorable!

I also wanted to show you these cute little guys. They are so stinkin cute. I have to admitt that I have very little from DCVW in their stack lines but this one was a must have!
TOTAL SWEETNESS!
Well I think that is enough for my first post back after over a month! I have a few new layouts to share and hope to post a little more about our summer vacation coming up only 6 1/2 more weeks away! and the boys and their year end recital coming soon. Hope everyone has had time to break from the madness of everyday life to get your SCRAP on! Cheers!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That Father's Day project Rocks! I wish I lived closer so I could take that class!

Jocelyn said...

I just love the LO on the wood!!! It is so beautiful!!!! Have a great Wednesday!