Monday, June 8, 2009

13 Years Ago Today...

I got married........to this handsome guy right here...




I don't want to get all mushy, but I did want to say how much I truly love his man and I'm thankful for having him in my life each and every day. He provides for his family and works very hard for us, to have the things we need and those that we want. He is loving, caring, smart and funny. I love to laugh with him! It has not been without some trials, we have had many hurdles but at the end of the day I wouldn't want it any other way! He has shown me so many things and I know there is still so much more we will grow and do together. Here is to many more years! Love ya!

4 comments:

hayleycreates said...

What a lovely post! So nice to read happy posts. Congratulations!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary and the pics are stunning!!! AHHHHH love!!!!! Happy Monday! :)

Leslie Ashe said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary to you and your honey!! Beautiful pictures!

Joli said...

Happy Anniversary Laina!!!!!