Monday, June 15, 2009

It's a Wrap!

Yup the long awaited dance recital weekend if finally over. Lots of running, very busy, yet very exciting! It is what every performer/dancer lives for! Bittersweet really. The boys did a great job and I am very proud of them! Here are a few quick pictures of the boys in their costumes.Dress rehearsal, waiting back stage with all his breakdancer buddies.Playing gameboy to pass the time....All ready to go, break a leg!My ham, he's such a little actor!First show "Broadway Babes, Junior Show" Elliott in Musical Theatre "Annie in Never Fully Dress".Braydn breakdancing to "Closer". Elliott's Bubblegum Flower, absolutely perfect for a boy!Second show "On Broadway, Senior Show". Braydn, Musical Theatre "Hairspray, Nicest Kids in Town".
Braydn in Musical Theatre, Spelling Bee.
Braydn however, did request a flower and it had to be pink! Pink is "in" for boys you know! :) So I played around with the feature on my new camera that only picks up one colour. It is very cool. I will be playing around with this feature alot more!

I couldn't be more proud of them, they really did a great job, all their hard work paid off! Congratulations boys!
So one more week of dance, just a fun class this week and only 9 more days of school! Hard to believe. I have several things on the go right now that I have to get a jump on, now that all the dancing is done. I have a class to get ready for, my father's day project to complete and teacher gifts to make. So hopefully my next post will have some scrappy stuff in it! Happy Monday ALL!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a cool thing for your boys to be involved in!!!!! Our DD is involved in a theater group and LOVES it!

Daniela Dobson said...

How exciting!!!! Love all the photos! And the pink flower is awesome!
How are you?