Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Photos

So for Halloween this year Braydn debated as to whether or not he was going to go out trick or treating. These are sad days for momma, as even though I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, I am sadden that my oldest is growing up! In the end I don't think he could resist the idea of not getting any candy, so he resourcefully came up with a costume from things we had around the house. He became...Mr. Bedhead. I think he did a pretty good job of it too. Must be those acting classes! He used my robe, dad's sleep mask (for those awful midnight shifts and needing to sleep during the daytime) put bags under his eyes and did a real number on his hair. Grabed his favourite pj's and pillow and voila! Big yawn, Mr. Bedhead :)
And of course Bumble Bee! Cutest little Bumble Bee I've ever seen! :)
Hope you all had a great Halloween.

No comments: