Friday, November 6, 2009

November Kit Studio Calico

So in just 2 weeks I should have this at my front door.



I love the trees, the pear paper and the little Maya Road houses! Oh how I love to get scrappy mail!

So what are your plans this weekend? I went from having a pretty open schedule to one that is jammed packed! How did that happen you ask? Well I just don't know I must have said I was free this weekend out loud or something! LOL So tonight I go to families house to celebrate 2 of my nieces college graduation. Tomorrow that kids have their activities during the day which will keep me hopping since Ken is working overtime. Then Elliott will be going to a sleepover and I will be going out with a friend to see a locate musical. Sunday I'll be going to the Paper Pickle to their Christmas Open house, and then to our old neighbours house (they just moved away 2 weeks ago) for a visit and to pick up Elliott from the sleepover. Phew! see what I mean? And I when easy on the details.

I hope to find a little scrappy time, but we'll see. Happy weekend all!

No comments: