Monday, January 19, 2009

Pink Paislee Doesn't Disappoint!

I look so forward to this time of year! Anticipation plus for all the new products and creations from all the scrappy manufactorers! The blogs and websites have been flooding with sneak peaks of all the lines! But with out a doubt right now this one has won my heart! Guess what it is called? "Fetching"The Winsome Collection. Couldn't have a better name. ~Swoon~ As a momma to two boys this collection just makes my heart sing! I cannot wait to see more from this wonderful company! Thank you Pink Paislee and to the amazing design team that keeps me coming back for more!




7 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Love your new blog look, the color brings that color in the leaves of your blog header.
Awesome boy collection!

Lori Renn said...

I love that new PP collection!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea!! lovin' the new Pink Paislee!! your blog looks great!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, is that ever gorgeous looking! I so adore orange and blue! This is definitely going on my must-have list.

Anonymous said...

Love the new PP line, I will be buying that right up .. TFS

S

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Yes, LOVE the new PP. Can't wait to see more of it.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I am very much lovin' this line by PP too!