Monday, January 26, 2009

Some Scrappy Stuff

I can't believe another week has come and gone since my last post! Not to mention that we are already in the last week of January! I guess time flies when you are having fun! :) And I have been having lots of scrappy fun this week. I have been busily working on a 9x6 album of my dad's wedding from Fall 2007. I really wanted to get this out of the way so I can continue working on more of my day to day pages. I have a really difficult time jumping all over the place and would rather work on one project at a time. I have started to photograph some of the wedding album to post but I dont' have time to post them today. But the good news is as of the 1st of January I only had 6 pages done, to date I have completed 32 more! WOW I'm impressed! I've never accomplished so much in such a short time. Mind you I know they are on a smaller scale not 12x12's or anything, but still a great accomplishment for me! Oh and I only have 16 to go! :)

But with all this wedding scrappin' I was really in the need for a change in pace. We had professional family photos taken this past fall and I have been itching to scrap them! The pictures here hardly highlight the beautiful photos that were taken but they still have great meaning to me. We were just goofing off, because the kids had been so patient through the whole section and they wanted to just have fun. Who could blame them right? Well these are the result of that fun...


I did this layout using this sketch from the "Friday Scrappy Formula" over at CMK. They are so much fun!
In other news, I've been up to something! But I can't share yet! It's all very exciting though and I can't wait to spill the beans! So until next time! Stay warm.

14 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your page is gorgeous! I love the play to the photos and the design is gorgeous. Love the lace,love the title letters. Great stuff.

Jennifer said...

GORGEOUS!!

Amy W. said...

wow.......LOVE your layout!!!! i need to do that sketch!

have a happy week!

AmyW.

Bianca said...

wonderful page!!

Scrapishments said...

Wow! what a beautiful page, and your photographs are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Chrys said...

Beautiful page!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful layout! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

ellen s. said...

just love the page and the photos, they compliment each other really well!

katrina said...

your page is just gorgeous!

Leigh Penner said...

I absolutely love this layout, Laina! Well done! It's stunning!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome lace you used! beautiful pages and the pictures are so worth scrapping

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I really love that page Laina and those photos are really great!
I can't wait to hear the news you have to share!!!!

Anonymous said...

great take on the friday formula!
the 9x9 album sounds great!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

wonderful page. I love the photos and how you used the Pink Paislee to go with them. The lace is the perfect touch.