Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Dad's Wedding Album

As I had hoped I have been able to upload all the photos that I took from the mini 9x6 album that I have made from my dad's wedding. I have only 5 double page layouts left and the front and back cover of the album to complete it. I used all MME papers and embellies, oh and lots of rub ons from Creative Imaginations, they are so pretty! Please don't mind some of the crappy photos, I try, really I do. Some I couldn't be bother to take again, sorry! The girls in the wedding party are my step-sisters and myself. My husband was the photographer through the ceremony and I was after the ceremony (except when I was in the photos, but I did all the arranging) Braydn was the usher and Elliott the ring bearer. Then of course the handsome groom! My daddy! I hope you enjoy it!































Thanks for looking. Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, you did a really beautiful job on this wedding album! What a happy occasion! I know this project will be treasured by all in your family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Great job! Hopefully you are keeping this one? Cheers!

crazy4scrappin said...

Awesome layouts Laina..I am sure your Dad and Kelly will love it...are you giving it to them or keeping it all for yourself?

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful, Laina!!! Also looks like it took a lot of time to complete!