Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fallin' Off the Face of the Earth?

You'd think so! Still having computer issues. GRRR! Can't believe how much I rely on it. I shouldn't say computer issues either as much as internet issues. I can only stay connected for so long and then it cuts out on me. Every 10, 15 minutes or less! Can't get much done and what I do get done takes forever and a day. That is making my new business venture very difficult to say the least.

I took some time to change up my blog today, The Cutest Blog on the Block has some fresh new designs for spring. This one is called Too Darn Cute, and I think it is just that! It reminds me of Pink Paislees Spring Fling release from last year, so it makes me happy. Speaking of blogs, I was reading a thread over at CMK on blog banners and backgrounds and Daniela mentioned this great new website called House of 3 by 3 very talented scrapbookers Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer and Janet Hopkins. You should check it out! My hope is to use something from them for my new blog, that I'm working on for my new venture ;)

Lastly, I wanted to share my excitment. I'm going to London tonight to go see "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" at the John Labatt Centre. I'm going with two of my dancing buddies Tracy and Jenni! It is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to see Mr. hottie himself and favourite dancer Nico! Hopefully, are seats will be close enough to get some good photos so I can post them. Oh and just in case Mother Nature is listening, thank you for not sending a storm today so we can get to and from London safely. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new blog looks awesome! Have fun tonight!

Tina said...

Ohhhhhh, that sounds like a great time. Have fun! Love how your blog turned out!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how exciting!!
Have a great time at SYTYCDC!
And I can't wait to hear more about your new venture, Laina!!

Staci Taylor said...

Oh how fun, laina!! I went to the american tour out here a few months ago, and it was a blast!! Have a great time! Love what you did to your blog :-)

ellen s. said...

looks wonderful! have a good time!