Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture Filled Post

Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday! This will be another quickie post today, just to show off my pictures from my "So You Think You Can Dance" show the other night. I took like 120 photos and these were the best of them. First a pic of my friends, Tracy and Jenny. :)

Opening number.

The dancers put on the entire show, announcing each others performances.

The final 4 performance.

My favourite dance couple.

Group performance before intermission.

One of the best shots I got.

First group performance after intermission, I took a few of these.







Another great photo of the group.

Nico.....yes Nico, my favourite dancer, and Canada's. Plus Allie. She is my girl, since ballet is near and dear to my heart, and she is a ballerina! Props to her!

Katelyn and Issac jazzin' it up!

Natalie and Nico.

Lisa and Vincent.

Natalie's solo. They all did solos but they were short and difficult to get photos of.


Allie and Danny another favourite couple together.

Miles and Nico's number.

Allie and Issac, bustin a move in hip hop, sassy!

My absolute favouite routine. The mirror number with Lisa and Miles. Just breathtaking. They put soooooo much emotion into it. It was fab!

Natalie and Vincent.

My second favourite number of the season with Nico and Arasay. Nico plays a black angel, it is also full of emotion.


It was a great show and I'm so happy I got to go! :)

5 comments:

crazy4scrappin said...

Wow...Laina that looked like alot of fun. I have been watching it on TV and loved the dancers. Glad you got to go and have some girl fun!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Whoa, how very cool, Laina! What a fun and unique experience.

Sheri said...

Great photos!!! Very cool!

Leslie Ashe said...

THat is SO COOL that you got to go to that Laina!! :D GREAT pics!

I wanted to come by and say thank you for your sweet commnents you left me on my blog!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

ellen s. said...

you got awesome pics!
i love that show! looks like you guys had a blast