Friday, February 6, 2009

I Was Tagged...

by my friend Juliana.



Here's how you play...Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Now because I'm having to post from work (because of my computer/internet issues at home) I have limited photos here. But nevertheless I think this is so fun.

This is a picture of Elliott in front of our house, this past fall the day we carved our pumpkins. Isn't he such a poser? LOL I've trained him pretty good! :)


So I'm going to tag... Alison, Daniela, Danielle, Elizabeth, Megan and Renee.

Just a quickie fun one today. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Wish me luck I'll be having computer withdrawals....maybe a good opportunity to get scrappin'! :)

7 comments:

Chrys said...

what a great picture!!! :)

Dria said...

I love the picture!

Audrey Pettit said...

Good luck with your computer issues. Hope it gets fixed for good.
Cute, cute picture.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for tagging me!!!! I love your photo!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Daniela Dobson said...

Thanks for the tag, but I played earlier in the week...adorable photo.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I'm so glad you could play along!!!

Renee Lamb said...

ooh, very fun!! Thanks for the tag! I'll have to do this when I update again! I love that photo. I hope the puter woes are fixed soon!