Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun with Photos

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was so busy! Friday night I got my Miche purse at Costco in London. Then on Saturday I had to work at the LSS. Sunday I went scrappin' in the afternoon with some friends. I got one layout done. I haven't had a chance to take a photo of it yet, hopefully in the next day or two. We also moved the clocks an hour ahead and I'm still trying to adjusting from that. Just wanted to share some fun photos that I was playing with over at Photofunia, what a hoot! These are what I ended up with.

There is a problem with this one though. Do you see it? Yes the artist is sketching Elliott and the person in the background is obviously a girl, looks like a skirt to me! LOL

This is our doggie, Hunter.

This is my favourite one. That photo is actually an enlarged framed print in my house. So it is a picture of a picture. It is an amazing photo. Even though it is washed out here (because of the program) you can see the absolutely endearing look on my boys faces. This is one of those once in a lifetime moments that was captured on film. It was taken about 5 1/2 years ago when the boys were 6 and 2. My youngest is looking up at his big brother with absolute wonderment and my oldest is looking down at him like I'll show you the world. It is just priceless. I don't know if you can see all that, because this photo doesn't do the original much justice but you can take my word for it, it is one in a million. Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, those are cool photos!!! thanks for sharing! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Those photos look so cool! I am going to have to check that place out and play around a bit!
I am getting one of those punches too (Apron lace) and I am sooooo excited to start playing with it! Hope you have fun with yours too!