Friday, March 6, 2009

Mini Album Class

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

First I want to share this with you....look what I'm getting.....
I can hardly believe it! I've heard rumors that these are already backordered everywhere! I was reading it over on the Everything Circut blog. Let me tell you I am so impressed to get my hands on these little baby's! What is even more surprising is I scooped them up right here in Canada! WOO HOO! Now when does that ever happen! You know what I'm talking about! But thanks to my great friend Rosa at The Paper Passion she has done it again! I told you I love that place!

You might recognize this mini album. I posted 3 of them around Christmas time that I made as gifts. I also mentioned that I would be teaching it as a class. I wanted to offer it as a Mother's Day gift idea. Can you believe how prepared I am? This time I used the new My Minds Eye Bella Bella Bellezo Collection. It is so pretty! Browns and pinks. The best thing about this class is the extras! Everyone will get half of the whole collection and you will only use a fraction of the materials in the project. So you will go home with a bunch more product to play with! (So you don't have to give all to your mom :) ) LOL The collection include 9 coordinating papers and 1 12x12 sheet of diecuts. Now unfortunately not everyone will get exactly the same pieces, but I'm confident that you will love no matter what half you get. There will only be room for 9 people in this class due to limited supplies.



Notice the tabs? Forever?

and Always?

They pull out to more hidden photos!



Even though you can't see it there is sparkle on the flowers and the butterfly!



Well I hope everyone has a wondeful weekend. It is going to fly by for me! Lots to do. Cheers!

9 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

How gorgeous, Laina!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!
Dani

crazy4scrappin said...

Love how it turned out Laina...I am sure that it will be a sell out!!!!
I am also sooooo excited to get my scrappy mail...those punches are to die for!!!!!

Brandi said...

Great mini album!

I just got those first 2 border punches and I've already used them several times! Love them!

Shaina Longstreet said...

oh WOW!!! that little mini-book is soooo sweet! i love the tabs that pull out with more pictures.
FAB JOB!!
thanks for sharing.

Dria said...

I really want those punches! Your family album is wonderful.
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com/

Audrey Pettit said...

That paper is so darn pretty! What an awesome mini album you've created, Laina! Lucky people who get to take your class.

ellen s. said...

i adore that mini! esp the scalloped flpa on the side ... and that last punch..what is the name of that one? looove it!

p.s. was i suppose to send you something?

Emily said...

You are so inspiring. That is beautiful. There are a couple new punches I SO want, they are really coming out with some great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great album and great photos. Your family is beautiful! PS how come when you get new products and toys, you get to use them and I don't? Cheers