Friday, December 12, 2008

Absolutely Revolutionary!


This is the coolest! I just had to share! Miche Bags have you heard of them??My friend Celina from work just bought one of these the other day while she was at Costco. I'm so getting one! Althought you can order online, you get a far better deal at one of their booths. You get 4 shells instead of 3! More information and booth locations are here. And for all my US of A friends, they have to be coming your way soon! They seem to be available everywhere else?, I just don't understand it! Sorry! It's just the coolest thing EVAH! Never having to dump your purse out again to switch purses. Brilliant, I say just brilliant. Think of the endless possiblilities, they must have butt loads more shells in the making. Now to just pick 4??? Awwww decisions. I think this one is my favourite, what about you?

I'm so excited about this weekend! Will we be going to Sloans to pick our annual Christmas tree. We have been going every year now since we moved into our new house 4 years ago (this is our 5th Christmas though) We go with my dad and my step mom Kelly. We roast hot dogs at the campfire and drink hot cocco. The village has so much for the kiddos to do, they love it and of course I snap up a few dozen photos which I will share later, of course. So I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and happy Friday to you all!


7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

That purse looks fabulous, Laina!
Why is it I discover things right before Christmas (when I have no money!) and after I've given out my want-lists??
Take care1

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! never heard of that purse before. What a cool concept!
Have a great weekend getting your tree. Sounds like a fabulous place to go. All we've got it corner lots.

TheShermanFam said...

Have fun picking out your tree!! Ours are sold at the convenience stores--Allsup's! HA!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Awesome purse concept! At least you have 4 choices!
Have fun picking out your tree! We have a fake one, for now. Maybe when Alex gets older we will get a real one again.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

That is the coolest bag!!! I love it!Have a great time getting your tree. :)

scrappygirl said...

Laina--that is the a really cool bag--what a great find. Sloan's is sooooo much fun to go and pick out your tree! We opted to get a fake one last year having a new puppy in the house--I could just see it tumbling down and water and needles everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I have seen the commercial for these bags and was tempted to get one. Love it and Costco..

that color is fabulous too ..