Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Post for 2008

Well I can't believe that today is the last day of the year! Anyone have any plans??? We do! This will be the first New Years Eve that we will going out in all the 12 years we have been married! Should be a blast. We are going with my dad and step mom and step sisters/brother. As well as my brother and sister-in-law with my nieces and their boyfriends plus I know of one other friend who is going. Not to mentioned that the event we are going to sold 550 tickets so, I'm sure there will be a few other familiar faces. We are having dinner there at 5:30 followed by 3 different Yuk Yuks comedians. Then dancing and ringing in the New Year! I'll have to share pictures of us all dressed up tomorrow. But for now I gotta run, lots to do to get ready today. I hope everyone has a SAFE and fun evening and I wish EVERYONE a terrific new year!

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hope you have a wonderful time tonight! Sounds like fun!
Happy New Year to you

ellen s. said...

have a wonderful time! happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful time. We just took it easy :)
Happy New Year t o you

Chrys said...

Happy new year!!!!! Love your family picture in your header!!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Happy New Year!!!! How are you? Did everyone love the Christmas cards?