Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is it!

Okay, here we go! I'm jumping in with two feet and saying HELLO to the blog world! I still have a bit of tweaking to do, but that will come!
It's funny because I never really thought that I would start a blog, thinking that I wouldn't have much to share. Then recently I was approached about a possible but fabulous opportunity to do scrapbooking for others. I thought this would be an excellent way to go about showcasing my work...OF COURSE! So I'm a little slow with the times! HA! So now all of a sudden I have had so many things that I would like to share. So here I am. First off I would like to give credit to the photographer who took all the fabulous photos of my family on my blog. You can see more of her work here . Thanks April!
I should also mention that another really good reason for starting this blog is because of Create My Keepsakes they are having a Design Team call right now and it is the coolest application process ever! However, you need to have - you guessed it a BLOG!!! Okay you don't have to have a blog, but that is how they are wanting you to apply! So cool. Anyways, I would love to be on that design team. All the ladies there are sooooooo very talented. But one step at a time! LOL

Okay enough chit chat! One thing I enjoy the most about others blogs are photos! So for today I'm going to leave you with a picture of the Christmas card that I'm going to be sending out. The template is compliments of Pink Paislee. The photo compliments of April and with help from my friend Daniela from CMK. (I have no idea what I'm doing in Photoshop!) ;)



Until next time....




13 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, I'm your first comment, and not the last I'm sure ! Can't wait to see what you did with your kit !

Nicole said...

Welcome to the Blog world! I never thought I would start one either but glad I have it now!

Amy W. said...

Yay for your new blog! looks great, enjoy the process! :)

happy holidays,

AmyW.

Anonymous said...

Great job! ...so that's the card I'll be getting for Christmas?

MC

Daniela Dobson said...

Laina, this is awesome! Love your blog colors and that photo header is beautiful. I will add you to my list of blogs.
Thanks for the shout out.

Ingrid said...

Welcome to the blog world. Your blog looks great. You have a beautiful header. Have fun blogging!

Greetz from Holland.

Leigh Penner said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Laina!! Your blog looks great (love that photo of your family!!) and your first post was wonderful!
Looking forward to the next one!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your blog is looking great, Laina!! Thanks so much for adding me to your blog list, I appreciate it! Good luck with applying for the team!
dani

Norma Kennedy said...

Wow for a first timer you picked up reall fast. Your Blog looks fantastic allready and your header is BEAUTIFUL ! Love your Pink Paislee card !

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love the new blog and congrats on entering the world of blogging! It looks amazing already!

Pearl said...

Awesome start indeed to the world of blogging , Laina ! I'm sure you'll be right at home in no time !

Have fun putting together your kit & creating with it !

crazy4scrappin said...

Hey welcome girlie!!! Love how you added your pic in your header. I will add myself to your followers.

TheShermanFam said...

Congrats on your blog!!
Can't wait to see your CMK entry!!
oh, and I LOVE your family picture...it is stunning!!