Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

At the Millson house! Yes we got our tree this weekend. Unfortunately, my photos didn't turn out the greatest (I had it on the wrong setting -grrrr) But this was option #1.

Option #2

We marked them with Tim Horton's coffee cups, so we could find them back! LOL And we ended up with option #1. Here is Elliott cutting it down with his grandpa.

He was so proud of himself!
And his brother walked away with his prize :(


I thought this was a great picture.

We were headed to the campfires to warm up! Now normally we would roast hot dogs too but this year we didn't have the time to put it all together, but luckily a very nice old man from the campfire next to us had leftovers and gave them to us! So nice! So we enjoyed our few hot dogs, hot chocolate and the warmth!
I have a few shots around the campfire, but they were pretty smokey!



This is Elliott explaining how much he loves Christmas.



Afterwards we returned home and made some chicken nachos for everyone (a family tradition after the tree hunt) and started up the fireplace and started decorating.

Yes I did mean the tree, but you know the kids! LOL
Although he kinda seems smaller then previous years, he still decorated up quite nice. Don't you think? I just love my snowman/snowflake theme. The boys were really into it this year and pretty much did all the decorating themselves.
I have a few more things I want to share, but I'll post them a little later! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

scrappygirl said...

Laina--love the pics and the tree! It looks so beautifull all decorated. Mine doesn't have a theme--but it is filled with the kids' handmade decorations from when they were in school and ornaments that were on my tree as a kid....so does that make it a heritage tree? lol I like the idea of the coffee cups to remember the ones you picked---now why didn't we ever think of that????