Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Somebody Loves Me


Look what I got on Friday! :) Not something that happens everyday that's for sure! So I will enjoy it for what it is!
Just as a funny I thought I'd include a link to a video that my friend Alana sent me the other day, too funny! Perhaps this is my husbands way of staying clear from the doghouse! LOL! Or more accurately, because of the strange look I got when I told him he should follow my blog! He replied "So if I need to find out whats going on with my wife now I have to check her blog?" He clearly doesn't get it. Does anybody elses husband just not get it???
I think the video is hilarious. I'm thinking alot of you ladies will agree. ;)
Next post I hope to share some scrappy fun! Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

crazy4scrappin said...

Oh how sweet is he...hey...maybe that's leading up to a really GREAT Christmas gift!!!

Julie Overby said...

Too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Laina, I love your photo on your header. It's beautiful. Happy Holidays! Amy Tara

Nicole said...

I can totally relate on the SH thing. Mine does not get it LOL.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

OOh, flowers for any reason are always so nice! I love your blog header!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh so pretty! I saw that video...very funny! I was just telling DH about it tonight! ha
hugs,
dani